Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high quality dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing you with the best care possible.
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
During your first visit, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take X-rays of your teeth and mouth
- Clean and polish your teeth, checking your teeth and gums for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis
After your checkup and teeth cleaning is complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-rays, help you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions you may have.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Your completed patient information and medical form
- Your insurance card
- Our new office policy form signed and dated
- Consent for use & disclosure of health information form
- Covid-19 Screening form filled out
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We understand you have a busy schedule, so when you're preparing to visit the dentist, please remember your appointments can last between 45 to 90 minutes.